February 1st.
This is a fitting way to begin isn't it? The first of a month I mean...Sigh why am i doing this? I don't write, this isn't me at all...but mom did say to give it a try...Well here goes nothing...
Hello imaginary readers who I've apparently just begun writing to. I'm Christen Grant and I have no idea why i'm here right now. Well, yes I do it's because my ever so 'helpful' mother believes that I've been becoming a very dull adult who does nothing but follow a schedule and get through each day (but is there really anything wrong with that? It's not harming me and i'm not sad after all) and she somehow thinks that's mentally unhealthy. Also something about me not having anyone to talk to and living on my own...
Anyway, I'm not sure how sitting at my laptop for about 15 minutes a day and talking to myself about things i feel and experience is going to improve my life but I've got the time and she's worried about me so if this will help calm my mom down i'll give it a go.
But I REALLY don't know how i'm supposed to DO this! What do I talk about?? Nothing interesting happens to me. My Family is well off so I have no struggles with paying rent or school fees even though I live alone now and no one interesting ever comes to visit me. I spend most of my extra time lifting weights or running and I'm not in love so there really isn't anything I want to share about my life. How am I even expected to make it through the week with this thing? Should I try talking about what I did Today? Or maybe since this is my first entry I should describe myself more?? Maybe i'm thinking too much about this. I'm probably just being weird right?
Sigh Okay I guess I'll start with describing myself. I've already said my name. Christen...yeah... and I'm a guy...Well i'm about 177 cm right now. I have brown eyes and hair; speaking of which it's getting kinda long...maybe I should schedule a hair cut? I'll be able to put it in a proper ponytail soon after all. Ahem...Anything else? I'm currently living In this way too big apartment which my mom picked out for me but it's about a 10 minute walk from the campus so I really shouldn't be complaining(The thing has like three bedrooms though. What am I meant to do with all this space?). I guess I'm pretty smart...As long as I don't slack off I really have no problems with my grades at all. I'm Single...no duh. It's not like I'm ugly or anything (not trying to be vain but I take a lot of pride in the body I work so hard everyday to train and maintain!) and I've had girlfriends before; In high school for example, but they've always ended it fairly quickly with the girl saying something like she doesn't feel like I'm actually looking at her or that I'm interested. What is that even supposed to mean? I'm nice. I take them out. I do all the things a normal boyfriend would do but it never seemed to be enough for them. Yeah...So I've decided to lay off women for awhile.
It's Saturday night now and it's about 10:30. I have a schedule to keep and homework to finish...I think I did fairly well for my first go didn't I? Definitely didn't expect to write this much. I guess giving this a try again tomorrow won't be such a bad idea.
That is all
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment
opinions and questions?